My Collections lists NDAR Collections that a user is able to access. Listed on this page are:
- NDAR Collection ID - An identifier used to distinguish different NDAR Collections contained in NDAR or federated by NDAR.
- Collection Title - The title is a short description of the Collection. It is a hyperlink allowing for access into the Collection
- Owner - The Collection Owner.
- Institution - Institution lists the primary institution of the Owner as defined by the NIH.
- Data - This provides a summary listing of the type of data contained in the collection. Supported types are "C","G",and "I" for clinical assessments,
genetics, and imaging, respectively.
- Permission - Lists the permission that you have associated with the Collection. Administrator access is given by default to the Owner of the NDAR Collection.
Additionally, this access may be granted to others. Data Submission privilege allows others to submit data into the NDAR Collection. Query Access allows specific NDAR users to
query the collection in the Query Tool without the data being shared with the broader research community.
To create a new collection, if you have that appropriate permission, select the "Create Collection" link on the navigation item listed in the navigation area on the
upper right area of the webpage.
See NDAR Portal Help for a table of contents of all help items.